Visa Services

Visa links for the following countries:

    UK    New Zealand    Australia     Canada    France    Ireland    Italy    Slovenia    Japan      Austrian

All non-Chinese are required to have a valid visa in a valid passport during visitation to China.  China currently issues a "L" tourist visa (1-3 months), a "X" student visa, a "F" business visa (not a working visa or working permit) and the "Z" working visa.   YEHS can help you with the proper paperwork to assure your visa is valid and does not expire before renewal.  If you are planning on receiving a Z or X visa it is advisable to receive the proper documents in advance and apply in your home country.  If you arrive in China on a "L", "X" or "F" and wish to have it changed you will have to leave China to do so; the closest countries to have a visa re-issued are Hong Kong, Laos, Vietnam and Thailand.  For more information or if you would like YEHS to process your visa application or extension please contact us at  

This is the main website supplied by the Chinese government for all China related inquiries ,, and this is the link for direct visa application information,

There are 6 types of visas you can apply for:

1.) The L-type visa (tourist visa) is a common 3 month single-entry visa;

2.) The F-type visa (business visa) which is issued for 6 months or one year visa, either single-entry or multiple entry. 

3.) The Z-type visa (employment/work visa) issued to an alien who comes to China for a post or employment, and his/her accompanying family members.

4.) The X-type visa (study visa) is issued to an alien who comes to China for study, advanced studies or intern practice for a period of more than six months**An alien who comes to China to study, short-term advanced studies or intern practice for a period of no more than six months shall apply for a (F) Visa.

5.) The Resident-D Visa (permanent residence) issued to an alien who comes to reside permanently in China.

6.) Tourist Group Visa (tourist groups) issued to a tourist group organized by the travel agency which comprises at least five (5) members who must travel together both in and out of China

When applying for a Chinese visa it is important to know how long you intend to stay an if during your intended stay you plan to leave China at any time.  If after arriving in China you intend to cross a border to another country or leave by flight, with the intention of returning to China, then it would be wise to apply for a multiple-entry visa.  If you do not plan on leaving and returning to China during your stay, then a single-entry visa is adequate. 

Home Study Programs  How To Apply  Certification  Tuition  Insurance  Safety  Visas    Embassies    Business Services  Contact Us


If you have any further questions or concerns please feel free to contact us directly,
2005 Yunnan Educational and Health Services LLC